groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting in line for the releases of groovy 2.4.8 and 2.5.0-beta-1
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2016 20:34:44 GMT
Mario, did you try the WIP by Daniel Sun, to provide feedback, see how it
works on your code base?
That's also a way to help and assess how far we are from having the new
parser ready, if you've got a bit of time to try it out.

--
Guillaume Laforge

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/114130972232398734985/posts>