groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: 答复: 答复: [PROGRESS REPORT 20161004]groovy-parser
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 11:40:10 GMT

On 07.10.2016 13:35, daniel_sun wrote:
> I see.
>
> Feel free to merge the new parser back when you think it is mature and
> ready to go home ;)  Currently The parser is lack of some syntax
> checks(e.g. continue should only be used in loop) and friendly messages
> for developers.

Before that I would like the parser to be able to parse the same files
and have no test cases failing. Because as part of the merge we need to
integrate the parser in the test cycle to avoid any problems if we
change the syntax after all. I know we said we would not, but it
happened at least 3(?) this year.

bye Jochen