groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CONTRIBUTION]groovy-parser
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 09:18:27 GMT
Indeed great to have a little update on the progress!
How is it possible to help? For example giving some new examples of code
and see how they are parsed (if parsed successfully or not, etc)?
Is the "fail" folder where we can contribute things that are not yet parsed
but should work ultimately, or is this for things we expect to to fail
parsing?
I was thinking that perhaps we need three distinct sets: 1) stuff we expect
to be parsed successfully, 2) stuff we would like to get parsed
successfully, and 3) stuff we don't want to be parsed, ie. that fail
parsing with proper error reporting?

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge