groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Thibault Kruse <tibokr...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: progress on executing tests with JDK9 status update
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2016 12:33:02 GMT
The groovysh tests failed last because the strategy to read package
contents via the ClassLoader does not work with Java8. Possibly
checking how the new Java REPL does things could reveal a solution, if
they do have tab completion for imports. In the meantime, I'd suggest
skipping those tests when testing with Java9. Not having completion
for imports in groovysh with Java9 should probably not be critical.