groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: uninformative gradle error messages
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 21:17:01 GMT
On 26.09.2016 21:38, C├ędric Champeau wrote:
> I'm seeing the same, and no better luck with an explicit error message.
> I tried with --no-daemon which goes a bit further but I doubt you'll be
> able to work around those easily.

adding --no-daemon does not change the output for me at all.

As for working around those... nobody said something about "easily" ;)
Just trying to identify the things before there is a solution. I also
want to bring those things up on the jigsaw-dev list if possible so the
guys are aware of it.

bye Jochen