groovy-dev mailing list archives

From daniel_sun <realblue...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [CONTRIBUTION]groovy-parser
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2016 07:43:53 GMT
Hi Guillaume,

      The groovy parser is almost completed. I am parsing groovy files of
groovy project and comparing the old and new parser via the AST result. Some
bugs needs to fix. I wish the brand new parser can execute all test cases of
groovy project before the end of this year.

      The fail directory contains all test cases *should* fail, and the
suggestion "2) stuff we would like to get parsed successfully" can be
treated as TODO list and commented in the *should* succeed test cases.

      After all test cases pass, more features will be added, such as
friendly messages, lambda expression, do-while, indentical operation(===),
etc.

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun