groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Iterate ArrayList over XML Groovy
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2016 07:46:39 GMT
Just work on the part of the list which interest you. Instead of a
depthFirst() traversal as in the previous code I showed, just do
something like:

response.value.*.each {
    // as before
}

Cheers, Paul.
P.S. You would be better off sending your questions to the users
mailing list not the dev one. This list is for discussion about
development of the language/project rather than using Groovy.