groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Groovy syntax question
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2016 06:56:16 GMT
Thibault, Jochen,

thank you guys -- you got me going (turns out my confusion was partially
because newly defined tasks are also visible as a property).

One final question -- do you have any recommendation on how to
debug (well, trace actually) Groovy scripts inside of Gradle build.gradle?

Seems like my go-to IDE InteliJ is broken in that regard. Any suggestions
on what may work?

Thanks,
Roman.