groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: JDK 9 Jigsaw builds
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2016 14:36:23 GMT
On 15.07.2016 21:54, Jochen Theodorou wrote:
> On 15.07.2016 16:20, C├ędric Champeau wrote:
> [...]
>> Our build is still not fully Jigsaw compatible, there are still a
>> significant number of errors, including spurious classloading issues:
>> https://scans.gradle.com/s/jaefpwpny743e
>
> So after fidling around, with "--continue --parallel clean test -x
> :compileTestExtensionModule -x testExtensionModuleJar" and a patched
> Java5 class to get around the Module target problem, I managed to
> execute the remaining tests with 47 failures. I have several fixes here,
> I guess I will commit some of them tomorrow, so we will get a better
> result. Of course that will not fix all of the problems

and now it is down to 9 failures. I fixed several related to javac and
joint compilation and some other small things. Most still failing tests
are related to Grab. There are some more joint compilation ones I see
failing and did not look at yet as well

btw... the apache git is really slow today, I had to push my commit
twice to get it through

bye Jochen