groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: JDK 9 Jigsaw builds
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 19:54:43 GMT
On 15.07.2016 16:20, C├ędric Champeau wrote:
[...]
> Our build is still not fully Jigsaw compatible, there are still a
> significant number of errors, including spurious classloading issues:
> https://scans.gradle.com/s/jaefpwpny743e

So after fidling around, with "--continue --parallel clean test -x
:compileTestExtensionModule -x testExtensionModuleJar" and a patched
Java5 class to get around the Module target problem, I managed to
execute the remaining tests with 47 failures. I have several fixes here,
I guess I will commit some of them tomorrow, so we will get a better
result. Of course that will not fix all of the problems

bye Jochen