groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Russel Winder <rus...@winder.org.uk>
Subject Re: Build broken for JDK9
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 19:01:38 GMT
On Wed, 2016-07-27 at 17:01 +1000, Paul King wrote:
> There is a (broken since creation) jdk9 CI on teamcity:
> http://ci.groovy-lang.org/project.html?projectId=Groovy
> It needs some tlc. :-(
>
> The asciidoc generation should occur as part of install (does a
> maven-style install of jars including doc jars) task but not for the
> installGroovy task which creates a working binary under
> target/install.

I am fairly sure, actually I am certain otherwise I wouldn't have a
Groovy installation :-), I used to get a full build and deploy to the
install location before the asciidoc tasks started. So the issue is
what has changed in the build to change the order of task evaluation.

This is not entirely a big deal for anyone else I guess, just me.

--
Russel.