groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: JSR223 ScriptEngine not discovered with Release 2.4.7
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 07:18:04 GMT
Can you check the META-INF/services/javax.script.ScriptEngineFactory files
within the two respective jars? Mine seem identical for those two releases.

Also, what happens when you run this script in the groovyConsole:

def factory = new javax.script.ScriptEngineManager()
assert 'Groovy Scripting Engine' in factory.engineFactories*.engineName

Cheers, Paul.