groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Edmond Kemokai <ekemo...@gmail.com>
Subject Looking for Champion for a Groovy related project
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2016 00:41:40 GMT
Hello List,

I am the developer of Hivemind (crudzilla.com),  it is a browser based web
app platform for building business applications. The product itself is a
full integration of a development environment + middle-ware + server
(jetty).

The vision behind the product is to build something similar to excel for
building basic internal business applications. Think something that a
moderately skilled application developer can us to quickly build
line-of-business type applications.

Groovy is a key language of the platform, in fact the back-end of the
development environment is built in Groovy.

I would like the project incubated at ASF with the hope of building a
robust community to help take it to the next level.

Here's a short list of app/sites built in Groovy on the platform:
crudzilla.com
appynote.com
letzcode.com
holoklip.com

I am seeking a champion from the Groovy project to sponsor the project for
ASF incubation.

I am happy to give a thorough Skype/Google Hangout demo of the platform and
discuss the ideas and vision behind it.

Regards
Edmond