groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Garcia <mario.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem creating groovy-macro spec files
Date Sun, 22 May 2016 12:33:50 GMT
Hi:

I'm trying to write some examples about the new features coming in the new
'groovy-macro' but I'm experiencing some issues.

In order to use 'groovy-macro' in the specs I've added the following line
in the root build.gradle:

   testCompile project(':groovy-macro')

But when running tests using "./gradlew test" two tests are failing:

   -
   org.codehaus.groovy.classgen.asm.sc.bugs.Groovy6757Bug#testExplicitTypeHint
   -
   org.codehaus.groovy.classgen.asm.sc.bugs.Groovy7316Bug#testTypeCheckingBypassUsingExplicitTypeHint

I've removed my examples to isolate the issue. And it turns out it just
fails adding the testCompile dependency. Once I remove the dependency all
tests succeed.

Any ideas ? Should I've been doing the dependency management in some other
way? Maybe a bug ?

Mario