groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Andres Almiray <aalmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Formatting input text field using Griffon and GroovyFX
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 20:38:13 GMT
As far as I can tel there's no direct support in JavaFX nor in GroovyFX
that will provide the feature you're looking for.
Alternatives are using a converter, as explained at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32173624/javafx-8-binding-with-number-format
or use NumericField from JideFX.

Cheers,
Andres