groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Alain Stalder <astal...@span.ch>
Subject Re: Improve Groovy class loading performance and memory management
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 13:19:29 GMT
Maybe that explains the general idea better although a bit abstractly:

classValue.get(clazz).getOrCreateClassInfo(clazz).getOrCreateMetaClass(clazz).doWhatever(clazz-if-needed).getSomeMoreIfNeeded(clazz-if-needed)

Don't store the class in any objects of that chain, get the associated
object only from ClassValue. Maybe that is too limiting in practice,
maybe it just requires to think a bit differently, I don't know.

Alain