groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: Automatic closure coercion and delegate
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 08:29:31 GMT
On 03.05.2016 08:26, C├ędric Champeau wrote:
[...]
> repositories { // Action<? super RepositoryHander
>     maven { Action<? super MavenRepository>
>          url '....'
>     }
> }

I see... I would feel much better if this was done by a special
interface, coming from Groovy... maybe even a trait. But I guess this is
not really an option.

[...]

> Doing the same for abstract classes should be straightforward. For
> static compilation, it's going to be more complicated and probably
> requires transparently invoking a configurer (like Gradle does).

the proxy generation will work the same, I guess you are talking about
the direct method calls inside the closure as well es letting it pass
static compilation. But I still don't understand what you mean by configurer

bye Jochen