groovy-dev mailing list archives

From richardba <richardt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Formatting input text field using Griffon and GroovyFX
Date Thu, 05 May 2016 16:22:35 GMT
I don't know if I'm too dumb, but I tried the following

class SimuladorTransacoesView {
@FXBindable BigDecimal senha
    void initUI() {
        builder.application(title:
application.configuration['application.title'],
            sizeToScene: true, centerOnScreen: true, name: 'mainWindow') {
            scene(fill: WHITE, width: 400, height: 300) {
                gridPane(hgap: 5, vgap: 10, padding: 25, alignment:
"top_center") {
                    columnConstraints(minWidth: 50, halignment: "right")
                    columnConstraints(prefWidth: 250, hgrow: 'always')
                    label("Senha", row: 0, column: 0, textFill: black)
                    textField(id: 'senha', text: bind(senha), promptText:
"Digita sua senha", row: 0, column: 1)
                }
            }
      }