groovy-dev mailing list archives

From richardba <richardt...@gmail.com>
Subject Formatting input text field using Griffon and GroovyFX
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 19:51:51 GMT
Hello there, I'm developing a simple application and I came from Java to
Groovy which is way simpler and less verbose, I'm using Griffon/GroovyFX and
gridPane to create a simple GUI app, but I have no idea how to format a
certain textField to only accept numbers, I have tried

textField(id: 'value', promptText: "Insert value", row: 3, column: 1,
type:BigDecimal)

which does not work, the window is grayed out and no component is rendered
when building and running with gradle, can anyone help me out?