Thanks for the clarification :)

On 28 Apr 2016 02:12, "John Wagenleitner" <john.wagenleitner@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 11:13 PM, Mario Garcia <mario.ggar@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

Besides, I was wondering If most, if not all these static methods, should have all parameters marked as final. Is there any policy about this ? Would it help ?

I don't think there's a policy, personally I tend to not use final for local/parameters unless it's used in an anonymous inner class.  Hopefully the methods are short enough that the extra syntax is not needed to know if it reassigned or not.