groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Grealy <nickgre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 2.5 Beta?
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2016 23:05:42 GMT
Looks like it's just you and me, Pascal!

Just some questions for the broader dev community:

   - Who can perform the release? - C├ędric looked like he single handedly
   pushed out version 2.4.6 - can we ask him to prepare the 2.5 beta release?
   - Is there anything outstanding for a 2.5 beta release? - Whoever's
   we're waiting on, can we get an update?
   - Do we need a VOTE thread for a beta release?

Kind regards,
Nick