groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 2.5 Beta?
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2016 12:49:22 GMT
So does everyone agree that we should release the beta even if it's missing
docs for macros? I think it's a bit of a problem, still, when it's really
that particular feature which is in beta, and that we'll want users to
test. Without knowing it's there and how to use it it's going to be hard to
have feedback.