was thinking of the same problem with our http://gpars.website. Do we include code samples or not ? or only links to external sites ? i like the idea of "live" code fragments within the doc.s  that are compiled/tested as a part of document generation. this guarantees that code in our docs works as stated. Users can then cut-n-paste with assurance.