groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Shil Sinha <shil.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 2.4.6 and 2.5.0-beta?
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 16:12:36 GMT

> Side note: have all the bugfixes been backported? I think we talked about
> a bugfix that was only on master recently.

If you're referring to the issue mentioned in
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/groovy-users/201601.mbox/browser (
GROOVY-7705 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-7705>), I chose
not to backport my changes because they seemed to be more of an enhancement
to the static compiler than a bugfix. However, as I said in that thread, I
wouldn't be opposed to backporting the changes if other committers think it
makes sense.