groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Esteban Gínez <egi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy 3.0
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 16:32:13 GMT
Hey guys
That's awesome.
It would be more so if you could share the details/instructions on the
working environment, perhaps a wiki?. It would make it easier to help out
and contribute to the task :D

I was personally investigating ways on hooking up antlr grammar to the new
graal/truffle infraestructure. At this point is a lot more of an idea than
a concrete proposal.
Anyways keep up the good work
E.