groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy DevCon in Copenhagen?
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 11:55:26 GMT
On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 12:52 PM, Jochen Theodorou <blackdrag@gmx.org> wrote:

> On 02.02.2016 12:46, Guillaume Laforge wrote:
>
>> Hi Groovy developers,
>>
>> We often take advantage of the GR8Conf Europe conference to meet
>> together, brainstorm / discuss the roadmap, technical decisions, etc.,
>> courtesy of the GR8Conf organizers.
>>
>> Who plans on coming to GR8Conf and would be willing to participate?
>> We could hold that the day before the start of the conference, on May
>> 31st, potentially.
>>
>> It would be nice to see some of our recent committers, like John, Shil,
>> and older ones as well :-)
>>

> +1 for the 31st and for getting some of the new ones if somehow possible

I'm also thinking of guys like Jesper, as we could talk about the new
grammar!
And also make some decisions on which features to support or not from Java
8.
So it's not just for committers or PMC members, but more openly to
contributors to the project!

--
Guillaume Laforge
Apache Groovy committer & PMC member