groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy 3.0
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 10:05:57 GMT
Great news Jesper!

Please keep us updated on your progress, and if you need any help, don't
hesitate.
Indeed the first milestone is to get a working environment, and the second
one to be able to have the same scope as the current parser, ideally
generating the same AST (but perhaps there might be areas where we might
think some updates are needed)
For the third milestone, that would be discussing and progressivly adding
the Java 8 related construct we want to support or not in Groovy 3.

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge
Apache Groovy committer & PMC member