groovy-dev mailing list archives

From John Wagenleitner <john.wagenleit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 2.4.6 and 2.5.0-beta?
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 21:23:37 GMT
I just ran into GROOVY-7742 [1] that affects both master and GROOVY_2_4_X
branches.  I marked it as a blocker since it may have pretty widespread
impact, but I could be wrong so hope others will review.  Ran into the
issue trying to use master to build Grails.  There have been quite a number
of fixes in both branches and so will try to do some more testing against
the bigger Groovy projects out there to verify.

The other two JIRA issues marked as blockers have been around a while and
so might be worth downgrading (i.e., don't think they'd hold up any
releasing).

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-7742