groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 2.4.6 and 2.5.0-beta?
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 23:11:05 GMT
I'm sorry about this. I'd like to repeat myself too: I'd like to see a
release ASAP too. Agendas are the way they are. Marco is trying to help us,
but didn't manage to find time to do so. At this point I'm tempted to try a
release the old way, but I need some time. I'm travelling this week and
will be on vacation next week, so almost impossible for me.

Side note: have all the bugfixes been backported? I think we talked about a
bugfix that was only on master recently.