groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Thibault Kruse <tibokr...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy 3.0
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 09:20:47 GMT
So one thing that could be useful already is to add stories either in
JIRA or github for each of these epic (in size) issues individually,
where all discussions can be followed. Then a Roadmap document could
list these "epics" as large things on the horizon, without any
specific order or deadline. Then a mapping to release dates could be
done once these epics are close to being done. Maybe such epics
already exist.