groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Andres Almiray <aalmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API document generation
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 08:27:14 GMT
I'm afraid not. Javadoc is a very specific tool that looks exclusively into
Java sources.
My experience in the past extending Groovydoc tells me the only way to
integrate with Javadoc tooling and doclets is to embrace and extend the
Javadoc API.

Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast
http://jroller.com/aalmiray
http://www.linkedin.com/in/aalmiray