groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Andres Almiray <aalmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API document generation
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 08:55:21 GMT
Well, Groovydoc is a parallel API inspired by Javadoc, so retrofitting
would entail grabbing the real Javadoc tooling API and adding extension
points that can handle Groovy syntax such as understanding properties,
closures and other stuff (such as default values in method parameters IIRC).

Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast
http://jroller.com/aalmiray
http://www.linkedin.com/in/aalmiray
those who don't.