groovy-dev mailing list archives

From CH <christo...@c-henry.fr>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 14:12:33 GMT
> Do you have an idea for a GSOC project in Groovy?

Can it be a project not related to the development of Groovy itself? If yes, I've been developing
a music player for Android in Groovy (https://github.com/AugierLe42e/Phoebius) fir a few months
now. It started as a school project and I continue to develop it from time to time. It suffers
from several bugs, some of them related to parallelism. I could use some help and advice on
this project if the organisation is interested.

Regards,
Henry Christophe.

Le 26 février 2016 14:59:35 GMT+01:00, Jochen Theodorou <blackdrag@gmx.org> a écrit
: