groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.6
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2016 12:25:37 GMT
Hi Konstantin,

thanks for the in-depth check. :)

Am 19.02.2016 um 08:49 schrieb Konstantin Boudnik:
> - gradle.properties is missing the ASL header and breaking the rat check. I
>    figure this alone doesn't warrant a respin, but the header needs to be added
>    or the file needs to be excluded from the check
in the git repo this file has a header, but it's modified by teamcity
when it builds a release and this modification remove the comments. If
it's o.k. to exclude such a file from the rat check, we can add an exclude.
> - build is generating the binaries
>    - tests complete ok (wow, 8k+ tests, impressive!)
>    - 2 failures:  JsonBuilderTest.testJsonBuilder, StreamingJsonBuilderTest.testStreamingJsonBuilder
Do you still have the stacktrace of the failure. Maybe we can make these
test more robust.

Cheers,
Pascal