groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Release 2.4.6 and 2.5.0-beta?
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 18:51:15 GMT
Another month without a release. :(

I'm repeating myself, but we really should release 2.4.6. In another
month the last bugfix release will be half a year ago.

We should also release 2.5-beta, it may lack flashy features (beside the
macro-stuff), but 2.4 was released over a year ago and 2.5 contains a
lot nice enhancements and important bugfixes.

Am 02.01.2016 um 17:10 schrieb Pascal Schumacher:
 > As I was not present at the conference I can not follow the
discussion, but we should really release 2.4.6. There now there are 61
issues fixed:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20GROOVY%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.4.6%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

 > The last release was 3 and a half months ago. :( Anything I can do to
help get 2.4.6 out of the door?