groovy-dev mailing list archives

From FactGem <cl...@factgem.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.6
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 21:52:26 GMT
+1

--------------------
Clark Richey, CTO
FactGem
240-252-7507
clark@factgem.com

Need immediate assistance? Please try:

Cate Downing, Assistant
cate@factgem.com
614.325.2404

Beth Price, Assistant
beth@factgem.com
614.365.0740

This message and any included attachments are property of FactGem and its affiliates, and
are intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained herein may include trade
secrets or privileged or otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding,
printing, copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not
authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by e-mail.
Thank you

--
Clark Richey
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER

On Feb 18, 2016, at 13:27, C├ędric Champeau <cedric.champeau@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear community,
>
> I am happy to start the VOTE thread for a Groovy 2.4.6!
>
> This release includes a lot of bugfixes since the last release, and is the first one
since we went TLP.

> The changelog for this release can be found here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12333530
>
> Tag: https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=groovy.git;a=tag;h=9b42482204cd1fa412728b6f755c529dbab52071
>
> The artifacts to be voted on are located here: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/
>
> Release artifacts are signed with the following key: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/KEYS
>
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Groovy 2.4.6.
>
> The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1
PMC votes are cast.