groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failing tests [Was: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.6]
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 01:35:14 GMT
Ok, here it's I ran the tests a few times and only once I have gotten a single
failure (json.StreamingJsonBuilderTest.testStreamingJsonBuilder again). And
looks like it is simply an issue with the dependency availability. In other
words a intermittent download failure.

A piece of the stack trace:
org.codehaus.groovy.control.MultipleCompilationErrorsException: startup failed:
General error during conversion: Error grabbing Grapes -- [download failed: com.google.code.gson#gson;2.3.1!gson.jar]

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error grabbing Grapes -- [download failed: com.google.code.gson#gson;2.3.1!gson.jar]
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedConstructor.invoke(CachedConstructor.java:83)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedConstructor.doConstructorInvoke(CachedConstructor.java:77)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.ConstructorSite$ConstructorSiteNoUnwrap.callConstructor(ConstructorSite.java:84)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallConstructor(CallSiteArray.java:60)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callConstructor(AbstractCallSite.java:235)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callConstructor(AbstractCallSite.java:247)
        at groovy.grape.GrapeIvy.getDependencies(GrapeIvy.groovy:422)

Don't think there's a reason to open a ticket for it, unless suggested otherwise.
Regards,
  Cos