Yes was just going to ask about that. Our website says GPars 1.3.0 is next as a SNAPSHOT  pending a repository provider other than codehaus

As i am working in that part of our documentation, it would be very easy to include stuff about 1.3.0-RC even if i just have placeholders in the material pending arrival of gpars-1.3.0-RC  etc. Then when you all have worked up an RC we can fly. ;-D