groovy-dev mailing list archives

From jim northrop <james.b.north...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Release 2.4.6 and 2.5.0-beta?
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 15:43:33 GMT
1.  Have done another doc upload. Spent time getting all the *.jar and
*.zip files from gpars.org to include here:
http://gparsdocs.de.a9sapp.eu/Download.html
Did not do the RCs as limited disk space on CloudFoundry target.

2. i need to see what changes you want to make here:
http://gparsdocs.de.a9sapp.eu/Integration.html for 1.3.0

3. am working on a document to describe how to update/maintain our website
here: http://gparsdocs.de.a9sapp.eu/WebsiteStructure/index.html

4. added a stock privacy/copyright page here:
http://gparsdocs.de.a9sapp.eu/Privacy.html  but we have copyright conflicts
with Vaclav's and yours so would need to resolve those.

more soon !