groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Aseem Bansal <asmbans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which file is the adoc for contributions?
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 16:26:57 GMT
@Cedric
I think I was not clear. When I said it is out of date, by "it" I meant the
HTML document at the URL
http://docs.groovy-lang.org/next/html/documentation/groovy-contributions.html

The list of contributors is at
http://docs.groovy-lang.org/next/html/documentation/#_contributors

@Pascal
Maybe I am missing something but if it is not in the repository then how
does the URL
http://docs.groovy-lang.org/next/html/documentation/groovy-contributions.html
show the version Version 2.5.0-SNAPSHOT?