groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy 3.0
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2016 18:01:03 GMT
I wouldn't include any comment on a slow down.
I'd see a comment like that on any OSS project page, I'd shy away from
using it.
If you look at the commit logs, there are very regular commits.
We just don't work on huge / big news-worthy features right now, but it's
still significant effort towards bug fixing and stabilization, which is
also very important.
So saying the project slowed down (or that it lost some full-time
committers), isn't a good idea IMHO.
I've never seen that on any OSS project page anywhere.

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge
Apache Groovy committer & PMC member