groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable auto-assignment of jira issues?
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2016 05:06:22 GMT
I've moved forward and removed all component leads, and set back the
default assignment to the "default project assignment" which is... "no
assignment". So we're good now on that front.

Perhaps the next step would be to do a pass on all currently assigned
issues and remove all assignments?
The problem with that though is that doing it large and wide might
remove assignments that are indeed really being worked on...
What do you think?

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge