groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove http://www.groovy-lang.org/groovy-weekly.html ?
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 08:54:07 GMT
I've made a few updates to the site, to remove the "weekly" part of the story.

The sole thing I've not changed is the URL of the page, I'm wondering
about the Google Search indexing...
OTOH, Google Search will update the link at some point. What do you think?

--
Guillaume Laforge
Apache Groovy committer & PMC member

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/