groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable auto-assignment of jira issues?
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 19:09:00 GMT
I'm fine with that too.
Historically, there was often someone more focused on this or that part,
and with JIRA components, we could pre-assign an issue so the person could
handle it or triage it and route it to the right person.
But it's more because JIRA allowed that that we did it, more than because
that was the best way to deal with our tickets :-)
I think we just need to remove JIRA component leads to avoid the auto
assignment.

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge