groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 2.4.6 and 2.5.0-beta?
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2016 08:44:21 GMT
Hi Pascal,

I know, we're still discussing the process currently, to avoid the mess it
was last time. I could start a release with the same process as last time,
but we had an issue with artifacts disappearing from Bintray because of the
long voting period. Of course now that we're TLP there's only one 72h
voting period so should be less of a problem, but still, I'd like to
automate things a bit first.