groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Andres Almiray <aalmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API document generation
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 08:49:15 GMT
AFAIK you can't use Javadoc doclets without relaying on the Javadoc API,
this is why you can't use Asciidoclet with Groovydoc (believe, I tried
several options).
Wrapping a doclet and adapting it for Groovydoc is not an option either
(tried that too).

The only option for standard doclets to work with Groovydoc is for
Groovydoc to be base don the standard Javadoc API.

Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast
http://jroller.com/aalmiray
http://www.linkedin.com/in/aalmiray
those who don't.