groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Clark Richey <cl...@factgem.com>
Subject Re: Groovy 3.0
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2016 18:37:43 GMT
Fair enough

Sent from my iPhone

--
Clark Richey
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
240.252.7507
CLARK@FACTGEM.COM
WWW.FACTGEM.COM

This message and any included attachments are property of FactGem and its
affiliates, and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained herein may include trade secrets or privileged or otherwise
confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,
copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to
believe you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this
message and notify the sender by e-mail. Thank you.
On Jan 30, 2016, at 13:01, Guillaume Laforge <glaforge@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wouldn't include any comment on a slow down.
> I'd see a comment like that on any OSS project page, I'd shy away from using it.
> If you look at the commit logs, there are very regular commits.
> We just don't work on huge / big news-worthy features right now, but it's still significant
effort towards bug fixing and stabilization, which is also very important.
> So saying the project slowed down (or that it lost some full-time committers), isn't
a good idea IMHO.
> I've never seen that on any OSS project page anywhere.
>
> Guillaume
>

>> On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Clark Richey <clark@factgem.com> wrote:
>> I think having that on the site would be great. I think you should also add the simple
explanation you provided in this thread as to why development has slowed.