groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Northrop <james.b.north...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Which file is the adoc for contributions?
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 18:01:40 GMT
LOL! Well apologies for the problem but when i wrote this doc. a few yrs ago, i did not put
it into the correct repo as i did not know where. Much of the content i developed used ideas
and observations about how Groovy got off the ground, it's structure and who was involved.

I only just realized this when i found all my old screen shots for 'Mr Martin Quickman' -an
alias i alway use and 'red arrows' created on my aging Apple to point out areas of interest
within the doc.s. I regret i no longer have the original asciidoctor files so can no longer
solve this problem for you.

My sincerest apologies for that.
Kind regards
Jim