groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Disable auto-assignment of jira issues?
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2016 12:11:59 GMT
Am 16.01.2016 um 06:06 schrieb Guillaume Laforge:
> I've moved forward and removed all component leads, and set back the
> default assignment to the "default project assignment" which is... "no
> assignment". So we're good now on that front.
Thanks!

> Perhaps the next step would be to do a pass on all currently assigned
> issues and remove all assignments?
> The problem with that though is that doing it large and wide might
> remove assignments that are indeed really being worked on...
> What do you think?

+1 to just removing current assignment

Then everybody who is currently working on an issue can reassign it to
himself.

Only four people currently have assigned issues:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:issues-panel

Almost all unresolved issues are assigned to C├ędric and Paul (I guess
these were the remaining default assignees).