groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Release 2.4.6 and 2.5.0-beta?
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2016 16:10:31 GMT
As I was not present at the conference I can not follow the discussion,
but we should really release 2.4.6. There now there are 61 issues fixed:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20GROOVY%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.4.6%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC

The last release was 3 and a half months ago. :( Anything I can do to
help get 2.4.6 out of the door?

I also think we should release a 2.5 beta soon.

Cheers,
Pascal